Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Well, I'm going to do an alternative post for Tailor Made South Africa Travel. I've got a blog on my site already, but I thought that this one could be a little less formal and perhaps appeal to a different audience.

If you'd like to take a look at my other blog, go right ahead! I hope you like it, but if not check back here for different ideas on South Africa and how best to see this most fanastic country.

Johannesburg to Cape Town covers a huge area and most of the country. In saying that the diversity of things to do is even bigger. On these pages I'll try to introduce you to the people, the way of life and more importantly what you can see and do on your visit.

So for now I'll leave you with some light reading at Tailor Made South Africa Travel

Ciao

No comments: