Thursday, March 15, 2007

South Africa Travel: Blogs That Go The Extra Mile

I've been writing some articles recently for a fabulous blog, approprietely called South Africa Blog! You will discover all sorts of hidden gems and facts about South Africa amongst its pages. If you are looking for somewhere to start your research, other than Tailor Made South Africa Travel of course, then you can't do better!

What about taking a look at the competition? Scroll down the page, below the article on the West Coast and start writing! Look what you can win!

Get down there as soon as you can ...

2 comments:

Single and Happy said...

Keep up the good work. I have linked you from my blog. Oh how I would love to be sitting on the veranda in Stellenbosch having a chilled glass of wine and some Kudu Biltong.

Helen Palmer said...

Thanks Head of the Family!

Like you, I also have to spend most of my time just dreaming and that's why I write my blogs, so that I can plan what I'm going to do when I'm next in South Africa.

Everyone take a look at Head of the Family's blog and find out all about his backpacker bus trips from Bulawayo to Cape Town, especially how he picked up one of his first customers!