Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Life Changing Journey Through South Africa

Take a trip to South Africa and you will soon find out that the reality and the news are two different things. Of course there is violence, muggings and atrocities that we would rather not think about, and these things do happen all over the world not just in South Africa, but take a read of this blog, My Life Changing Journey, that I've come across and I think you will agree that Maria, her friend and two Jack Russell dogs have truly found the REAL South Africa.

Take the time to read and join them on their journey through this extraordinary country. You have to be there to see it ...

1 comment:

Maria Botha (Ripples For Good) said...

Thanks for the nice write up!! We are leaving for the Karoo next. Breaking away from our comfort zones has never been easy but this is why I love what I do!!

Our Country South Africa truly is a magical place with amazing people.

Maria